Upcoming tools call on the 16th

Daniel Martí

Mar 11, 2022, 5:38:10 AM3/11/22
to golang-tools
Hi all,

Our next golang-tools call is next Wednesday the 16th! Join us at the
usual time, 16:30 UTC, via Google Meet.

Please add your items to the agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HaBRsUK9z2UygQPsO7Q5gVV0vM7fL085ScpEHpSUrnc/edit

For more info, including the shared calendar and past sessions, see:
https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/golang-tools

Thanks!

Daniel Martí

Mar 15, 2022, 12:25:02 PM3/15/22
to golang...@googlegroups.com
Hello all again,

A few months ago on a monthly call we seemed to agree that we should
skip a monthly call if the agenda looks very empty.
It's less than 24h until the call and it looks that way for March,
so after a quick heads up with a few regulars on Slack,
I'm going ahead with skipping our March call.

I've tentatively set the date for the next call to April 13th, four
weeks later. I don't think it conflicts with any major holiday or Easter
break in major countries, but please let me know if I got that wrong.

I've updated the wiki and calendar, and the Agenda is rolling over.
See you in April, and have a good rest of your week with an extra hour
to spare! :)

Daniel Martí

Apr 11, 2022, 2:56:57 AM4/11/22
to golang...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Following up on the March call which we skipped, our April call is in
two days, Wednesday the 13th. Join us at 15:30 - note that it's an hour
earlier, as we follow the UK's DST as an approximation for the US/UK/EU.

Please add your items to the agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HaBRsUK9z2UygQPsO7Q5gVV0vM7fL085ScpEHpSUrnc/edit

For more info, including the shared calendar and past sessions, see:
https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/golang-tools

We will not be skipping this call even if the agenda is small, for the
sake of keeping some regularity with these calls :)

Thanks, and see you all there!