Rescheduling the next golang-tools session

Daniel Martí

Mar 18, 2024, 11:34:55 AMMar 18
to golang-tools
Hi all,

Rob just alerted me to the fact that we had agreed the next golang-tools
catch-up session was going to be this Wednesday the 20th, and I had set
up the wiki and agenda doc, but not the calendar event - I must have
gotten distracted as I did the admin setup steps.

Which then made me realise I'll be at KubeCon the rest of this week, so
I can't attend, let alone run the call! Rob is away this Wednesday as
well, and with Bryan now having left the team, it makes sense to postpone.

The following two weeks I'm travelling as well, so I can't run the call
either of those. Hence I've pushed the next call back by three weeks
until 2024-04-10, and updated the doc, wiki, and calendar accordingly.

As always, all the info in the wiki: https://go.dev/wiki/golang-tools

Apologies for the miscalculation, and see you all in three weeks :)

rfin...@google.com

Apr 9, 2024, 11:02:56 AMApr 9
to golang-tools
Signal boost that this is tomorrow!

In particular, we'll be discussing support for the new go/types.Alias node type, which is required for parameterized aliases in Go 1.23.

Hope to see you there.
- Rob