[ANN] go-ase: an open source ASE database driver for Go

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chris Burkert

未读,
2019年5月31日 04:20:482019/5/31
收件人 golan...@googlegroups.com、Nelo-Tha...@netlution.de
Dear all,

we would like to announce go-ase, an open source ASE database driver for Go. It is delivered as Go module. ASE is the shorthand for Adaptive Server Enterprise, a relational model database server originally known as Sybase SQL Server and nowadays part of SAP. go-ase currently contains one implementation in cgo in the directory cgo. A pure go driver is planned.

As it's the first release, please expect plenty of rough edges.

1: https://github.com/SAP/go-ase

Chris Burkert

未读,
2021年1月8日 09:34:222021/1/8
收件人 golan...@googlegroups.com、Nelo-Tha...@netlution.de、Frederic...@netlution.de
Dear all,

In addition to the cgo based ASE SQL database driver for Go we recently published a pure Go driver. Both are delivered as Go modules. ASE is the shorthand for Adaptive Server Enterprise, a relational model database server originally known as Sybase SQL Server and nowadays part of SAP.

We are happy about any feedback before we tag both drivers as version 1.

1: https://github.com/SAP/go-ase - the pure Go driver directly connecting to an ASE using the TDS protocol
2: https://github.com/SAP/cgo-ase - the cgo driver which wraps the existing C-libraries to connect to an ASE

Please don’t hesitate to raise issue in the respective issue trackers.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子