Greeting to Every Great Gopher

Yan Dai

Dec 2, 2014, 8:07:05 PM12/2/14
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Guys,

Im currently a developer using Java which I used for food:)
I really like Go, because it is simple, effective and fun. I have basic understanding of Go programming (still learning more day by day).
I live in Wellington, and really keen to practice and do a real Go project even without payment.
Here is my github (if it is helpful):  https://github.com/alvindaiyan

Thanks
Yan

Am Laher

Dec 3, 2014, 2:29:18 AM12/3/14
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yan,
If you're ever interested in coming to Auckland we have occasional meetups, organised through http://www.meetup.com/Go-AKL/
I don't know of any (open source) collaborative projects being done in NZ, but maybe someone else does. There's at least couple of Auckland-based companies working with Go in a limited capacity, but I don't know how easily you'd find Go jobs at this stage.
Anyway, Go is awesome. Keep in touch when you have anything you'd like to share.
Here's my github, there's a bunch of Go projects there too: https://github.com/laher

Yan Dai

Dec 3, 2014, 5:01:54 PM12/3/14
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Am, not sure I can fly to Auckland always, But I definitely like to join your guys:)