Re: [golang-nz] Digest for golang-nz@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Winston Kodogo

Nov 13, 2013, 8:05:02 PM11/13/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
I'd be a starter for a meeting in the Newmarket / Mt Eden / Epsom vicinity. I'm still puzzling over the concept of "high performance C++", although I've written a fair bit of low performance C++ and even lower-performance C# in my time.

On 14 November 2013 03:11, <gola...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/golang-nz/topics

    Carl Menezes <carl...@gmail.com> Nov 12 05:41PM -0800

    I've been writing high performance C++ for the last 10 years or so and have
    been using Python for some AI for the last couple of years.
    Then I discovered Go and I'm having heaps of fun.
    I'm currently working at a VOIP company in Auckland and am writing a SIP
    library for Go while I get my head around the related RFCs :)

    Looks like I just missed the last meetup. When is the next one?

    Kees Varekamp <ke...@mroffice.org> Nov 12 06:43PM -0800

    Sounds cool! - I've dabbled around with voip a bit myself, very interested.

    We haven't planned a new meetup yet but let's do so now - sometime around
    the end of November?

    Piotr - have you managed to convince your boss yet to let us use your
    office in Newmarket ?

    On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:41:16 PM UTC+13, Carl Menezes wrote:

    Carl Menezes <carl...@gmail.com> Nov 12 06:55PM -0800

    The end of November works well for me.