Coding Efficiency and Knowledge Transfer within Dev Teams - research project

Sara Venediger

Aug 16, 2020, 6:43:36 PM8/16/20
to golang-nz

I'm helping conduct a research project at the Otago University in New Zealand that feeds into the development of a process that aims to unlock significant efficiencies within the workflow of Development Teams and I would like to ask for your participation.

I created a small survey (3-4 min) with the purpose to test hypotheses about the knowledge transfer within development teams, to identify common coding problems and to evaluate approaches for solutions.

By participating you can get access to a working prototype if you are interested.

Hopefully, it's appropriate to leave that here. Please let me know if you know helpful communities that would like to participate as well.