Full Time Remote Positions

Mark Mandel

Mar 4, 2014, 8:23:50 PM3/4/14
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Apologies if job ads aren't appropriate here (looks like you had some in the past, so I hope this is okay).

I'm a co-founder for a early stage, funded start-up working in the e-commerce space.

We've made the decision to build our application with Go, and we have remote, full time positions we need to fill with some great Go people.

Since New Zealand has a great time zone crossover with myself in Melbourne, this seemed like a great place to post this.

If you are interested, full details can be found here:

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me on / off list.

Thanks!

Mark