Auckland Go Lang Meeting next month (October 2013)

Robert King

Sep 15, 2013, 11:43:44 PM9/15/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Who's keen to meet up later next month? Perhaps at galbraiths or de post on Mt Eden road?

Thursday October 10th at 6pm Would work for me.

Kees Varekamp

Sep 16, 2013, 12:40:34 AM9/16/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Yes sounds good to me - de Post sound good as I am somewhat of a Belgian beer fanatic

Kees

Evan Shaw

Sep 16, 2013, 12:42:42 AM9/16/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to, but alas, I'm out of the country for about the first half
of October.
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "golang-nz" group.
> email to golang-nz+...@googlegroups.com.

Robert King

Sep 16, 2013, 9:23:49 PM9/16/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Evan Shaw we could change the dates to October 17th or October 22nd?

Evan Shaw

Sep 16, 2013, 9:57:15 PM9/16/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
I could make it on the 22nd.

Robert King

Sep 17, 2013, 4:35:54 PM9/17/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Okay lets make it the 22nd. Kees can you make that?

Am Laher

Sep 18, 2013, 2:44:05 AM9/18/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, 22nd is good for me too. Belgian beer is also a favourite.
Cheers

Robert King

Sep 18, 2013, 9:36:15 PM9/18/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Okay lets lock in 6pm, Tues 22nd of October at De Post, Mt Eden.

Kees Varekamp

Sep 23, 2013, 12:03:34 AM9/23/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good

Robert King

Oct 14, 2013, 9:28:50 PM10/14/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder everyone that this is in one week (Tues 22nd 6pm at De Post, Mt Eden).

Eduardo Schettino

Oct 14, 2013, 9:54:58 PM10/14/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:28:50 AM UTC+8, Robert King wrote:
Just a reminder everyone that this is in one week (Tues 22nd 6pm at De Post, Mt Eden).

 Ha. I guess I can make it. I will be back in NZ on 21st :)

cheers

Piotr Zurek

Oct 15, 2013, 7:06:32 PM10/15/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I'm absolutely new to Go but loving it so far and would love to see a regular Go meet-up happening in Akl.
In order to facilitate that I've had a word to a couple of people at work (www.vendhq.com) and everyone was pretty enthusiastic about sponsoring and hosting a meet-up at our new HQ (Watercare Building, 2 Nuffield Street in Newmarket). That means a fantastic, well equipped venue and potentially (pending final acceptance) free beer and snacks (pizza?). We could possibly figure our parking as well but I wouldn't like to promise anything just yet.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Piotr

Kees Varekamp

Oct 15, 2013, 8:15:27 PM10/15/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great!

I like the bar style meetups too, but this would be a perfect addition for doing some slightly more serious stuff like talks or even hackfests. So count me in!

Robert King

Oct 15, 2013, 11:23:27 PM10/15/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good Piotr.

Am Laher

Oct 16, 2013, 12:35:08 AM10/16/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com

Great stuff Piotr, it's good to have more options, & especially good to see more people becoming interested in Go. Hope you guys can make it along next week.
Also nice to see that Eduardo is back in time.
Looking forwards to geeking out & moules-frites :)

Eduardo Schettino

Oct 21, 2013, 7:34:46 PM10/21/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Robert King <kingrob...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a reminder everyone that this is in one week (Tues 22nd 6pm at De Post, Mt Eden).

Hi,

I am bit confused with the location... It is going to at De Post or  it changed to vendhq office (Watercare Building, 2 Nuffield Street in Newmarket) ?

cheers,

Eduardo

Evan Shaw

Oct 21, 2013, 7:46:38 PM10/21/13
to gola...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Eduardo Schettino
<schet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am bit confused with the location... It is going to at De Post or it
> changed to vendhq office (Watercare Building, 2 Nuffield Street in
> Newmarket) ?

My understanding is that De Post is still the venue for tonight, but
future meetings might be held at Vend.

- Evan

Robert King

Oct 21, 2013, 8:28:05 PM10/21/13