macos file provider handling with golang

Vasiliy Tolstov

Sep 24, 2021, 12:00:21 PM9/24/21
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Does anybody knows how to call macos functions from go?
Mostly my question about file provider methods, i want to write
something that works as file provider for macos

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.to...@selfip.ru

Ian Lance Taylor

Sep 24, 2021, 12:38:35 PM9/24/21
to Vasiliy Tolstov, golang-nuts
On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 9:00 AM Vasiliy Tolstov <v.to...@selfip.ru> wrote:

> Hi. Does anybody knows how to call macos functions from go?
> Mostly my question about file provider methods, i want to write
> something that works as file provider for macos

Are you looking for https://golang.org/cmd/cgo? See also
https://go.dev/blog/cgo.

Ian

Carla Pfaff

Sep 25, 2021, 1:23:31 AM9/25/21
to golang-nuts
On Friday, 24 September 2021 at 18:00:21 UTC+2 va...@selfip.ru wrote:
Hi. Does anybody knows how to call macos functions from go?
Mostly my question about file provider methods, i want to write
something that works as file provider for macos

https://github.com/progrium/macdriver
"MacDriver is a toolkit for working with Apple/Mac APIs and frameworks in Go."

Vasiliy Tolstov

Sep 25, 2021, 6:19:45 PM9/25/21
to Carla Pfaff, golang-nuts
thanks, macdriver does not support m1 =) so i can't use it

сб, 25 сент. 2021 г. в 08:23, 'Carla Pfaff' via golang-nuts
<golan...@googlegroups.com>:

Vasiliy Tolstov

Sep 25, 2021, 6:20:16 PM9/25/21
to Ian Lance Taylor, Vasiliy Tolstov, golang-nuts
may be, but i don't understand how to connect it to swift based api
and run on m1 macbook