Bigelow & Holmes have prepared new versions of the Go Fonts that we
released late last year (https://blog.golang.org/go-fonts
version numbers have changed from 2.004 to 2.008. ChangeLog:
* New! 2 new fonts, bringing the total to 12: Go Smallcaps and Go
* New! U+FFFD REPLACEMENT CHARACTER glyph added.
* U+00C5 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A WITH RING ABOVE ring tweaked.
* U+00F0 LATIN SMALL LETTER ETH glyph lightened.
* Superfluous U+0005 <control> glyph removed.
* Split integral, chart draw, block, shade and related glyphs now span
the full height and have fewer seams when tiled.
* Raised most capital letter diacritics and some lowercase diacritics.
* Mono character widths fixed to be uniform.
* Underline position adjusted.
* SFNT glyph order and cmap table optimized.
* SFNT glyph names (post table) regularized, consistent with the AGLFN.
* ttfautohint upgraded to the latest version, from 1.5 to 1.6.
git repository has been updated with commit
f03a0464 (CL 38870). The TTF files still live in the font/gofont/ttfs
directory under there.