Inquiry about gccgo Upgrade Timeline

Tanawatra Chantaranit

Jul 12, 2024, 9:13:04 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to golang-nuts

Hi all,

I'm interested in using gccgo and was wondering if there's any information available regarding its upgrade timeline. Is there a specific version or feature set planned for the next upgrade?

Thanks, Tanawatra C.

Ian Lance Taylor

Jul 12, 2024, 9:21:09 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to Tanawatra Chantaranit, golang-nuts
On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 6:12 AM Tanawatra Chantaranit
<xeste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in using gccgo and was wondering if there's any information available regarding its upgrade timeline. Is there a specific version or feature set planned for the next upgrade?

Unfortunately I have had very little time to work on gccgo recently.
There is no particular schedule at this time.

Ian