[ANN] pion/webrtc v3.1.0 is released - Pure Go implemenation of WebRTC

Sean DuBois

Sep 23, 2021, 1:16:28 PM9/23/21
to golang-nuts

https://github.com/pion/webrtc/releases/tag/v3.1.0

This is a project I have been working on for a couple years and finally got a new release out. Would love to chat/answer questions here about Pion or even just WebRTC in general!

I am always trying to make WebRTC easier/more accessible. So if you have any ideas/feedback would love to hear.

-----

Does anyone have experience with CI + tracking performance improvements? I want to generally make Pion faster[0], less allocations, locking etc... I don't have concrete plans though. If anyone has experience in this area I would love your help. I want to build it in a way that we can't regress perf wins.

[0] https://github.com/pion/webrtc/issues/1560