Fetch pseudo-versions

Marco Augusto Vitangeli

Dec 2, 2022, 11:37:44 AM12/2/22
to golang-nuts
Hi, this question is a little bit weird, but for a project I need to list all versions of a golang package. Currently I'm doing it with the golang proxy, and the list endpoint, but it has one issue, it does not return pseudo versions. Do you have any idea o how can I access this information? some registry that I can fetch it or something. Thank you in advance.

Sean Liao

Dec 2, 2022, 12:19:22 PM12/2/22
to golang-nuts
all pseudoversions would be a list of all commits
are you sure that's what you want?

- sean