How to use packages and modules with git repositories on private servers

Dean Schulze

Dec 8, 2020, 9:30:42 PM12/8/20
to golang-nuts
I couldn't get the information I needed when I posted this question on a couple of forums, so I've posted a detailed explanation of how to use packages and modules with git repositories on private servers.

I hope this helps anyone else who finds themselves in this situation.

Paul Jolly

Dec 10, 2020, 3:33:06 PM12/10/20
to Dean Schulze, golang-nuts
We created a guide that looks to introduce this topic as part of the
Play with Go launch a couple of weeks ago:

https://play-with-go.dev/working-with-private-modules_go115_en/

I'd certainly be interested in any feedback you have on that guide,
given the detailed response you wrote.

Thanks