Resigning from Corellium iOS/Android maintainership

ma...@eliasnaur.com

Sep 17, 2021, 3:09:41 AM9/17/21
to golang-dev
Hi,

After giving up gomobile maintainership two years ago, I kept maintainership of the Corellium virtual Android and iOS builders. Sadly, I no longer have the time nor patience to maintain them, and I have so far failed to convince the Go team to take over. Bringing up maintainership in https://github.com/golang/go/issues/48076 was my latest attempt.

So I'm resigning here on golang-dev, in the hope that someone else will take over. It would be unfortunate to lose the builders, especially the iOS variants.

Steeve and Zenly have generously sponsored the cost of the Corellium instances. Assuming they'd like to continue do so, it's just the maintainership that needs changing.

Elias

Changkun Ou

Sep 21, 2021, 2:46:45 AM9/21/21
to golang-dev
What's the current cost of maintaining the builder? I'd love to take over as I have been working on gomobile lately.

Elias Naur

Sep 26, 2021, 6:42:56 AM9/26/21
to Changkun Ou, Steeve Morin, golang-dev
(Apologies for not replying earlier. Your reply was caught in the spam filter).

On Tue, 21 Sept 2021 at 08:46, Changkun Ou <h...@changkun.de> wrote:

> What's the current cost of maintaining the builder? I'd love to take over as I have been working on gomobile lately.

Thank you for your offer. The cost is your time, assuming Zenly is
willing to continue sponsoring the builders.

Steeve, is transferring maintainership ok with you and Zenly? If so,
can you give Changkun access to the Corellium dashboard?

Thanks,
Elias

Steeve Morin

Nov 14, 2021, 11:28:34 AM11/14/21
to Elias Naur, Changkun Ou, golang-dev
Just saw this email.

Transferring ownership is absolutely fine of course.

@Changkun which email should I use?
--
Steeve

Changkun Ou

Nov 15, 2021, 12:11:08 PM11/15/21
to golang-dev
Hi Steeve,

Thanks for the response, it would be great to use this address: hi[at]changkun.de

Changkun

Steeve Morin

Nov 17, 2021, 9:55:10 AM11/17/21
to golang-dev
@Changkun: just sent you an invite!

Changkun Ou

Nov 17, 2021, 2:13:56 PM11/17/21
to golang-dev
Hi Steeve, thanks very much for the invite. I've registered and it seems that I still need you to add me to the devices.

Steeve Morin

Nov 24, 2021, 5:36:07 AM11/24/21
to golang-dev
@Changkun: apologies for the late reply, your email was lost in my inbox.
It's now done!

Changkun Ou

Nov 24, 2021, 7:49:13 AM11/24/21
to Steeve Morin, golang-dev
Hi Steeve,

Thanks for adding me to the device list. I can access all 6 devices smoothly now.

Changkun

(I also realized that my last email was replied through a different address, many apologies too...)

Changkun Ou, M.Sc.
Mauthäuslstraße 19
D-81379 München
Deutschland