Some x/sys/windows CLs could use +2ing

Jason A. Donenfeld

Nov 10, 2021, 11:25:45 AM11/10/21
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

If you've got a +2 bit, these two Windows CLs are ready:

I've got a few things blocked that are just waiting for these to be submitted.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason A. Donenfeld

Nov 15, 2021, 12:22:03 PM11/15/21
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,
No change on these, so thought I should poke again. Seems like there
might not be many maintainers interested in doing large Windows
reviews, which I suppose is fine, provided there's at least somebody
willing to +2 my changes so that I can submit them. (I have a +2 bit
myself, but it seems like it's frowned upon to +2 your own stuff, even
with the new "+1 Trust" mechanism.) So, think somebody on this list
could give those CLs the wave-through?

Thanks,
Jason