Four weeks left before Go 1.21 release freeze

Dmitri Shuralyov

Apr 27, 2023, 1:21:12 PM4/27/23
to golang-dev
Hi gophers,

This is a reminder there are approximately 4 weeks left before the Go 1.21 release freeze.
Please take https://go.dev/s/release#may--november-week-4-release-freeze-begins into consideration.

Thanks,
Dmitri for the Go team

Sven Anderson

Apr 27, 2023, 3:16:06 PM4/27/23
to Dmitri Shuralyov, golang-dev
What can I do to facilitate that my CL367296 [1] is being reviewed by then?

Cheers

Sven

WANG Xuerui

May 6, 2023, 3:30:54 AM5/6/23
to golang-dev
On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 1:21:12 AM UTC+8 Dmitri Shuralyov wrote:
Hi gophers,

This is a reminder there are approximately 4 weeks left before the Go 1.21 release freeze.
Please take https://go.dev/s/release#may--november-week-4-release-freeze-begins into consideration.

Sorry for the drive-by ping, but I'd like to have my CLs from [1] to [2] CR+2'd by someone with the permissions, for landing as many optimizations from that relation chain as possible. Also this other patchset [3] from the loong64 porters may want some reviewing too.