Confused about some parts of today's "proposal: review meeting minutes" update

Chris Hines

May 4, 2022, 5:35:54 PM5/4/22
to golang-dev
Today's "proposal: review meeting minutes" has some confusing entries in the "Active" section. There are some entries that have notes saying they are declined, which made me wonder why they are in the Active section? In some cases it is true. #52310 has a final comment explaining it is closed as a duplicate of #51649, but the issue is still open.
The last comment in #52632, however, states it was just added to the active column. The same holds for #52473.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 5.27.28 PM.png

I really appreciate these weekly updates. I read them regularly. So I'm just trying to help flush out any bugs in the process.

Thanks,
Chris

Ian Lance Taylor

May 4, 2022, 9:22:38 PM5/4/22
to Chris Hines, golang-dev
Not sure what happened here.  May have been a problem with the script.  I closed #5231, #52632, #52473.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Ian