Use Golang playground in my blog

Hrishikesh Pathak

Jan 3, 2023, 12:32:46 PM1/3/23
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am Hrishikesh and I am currently learning Golang. I write about programming related blogs in my personal website https://hrishikeshpathak.com/blog. I want to add Golang playground code example in my blogs.

Do let me know if there are some formalities to be fulfilled before I start using the go playground in my application.

With regards
Hrishikesh Pathak

Russ Cox

Jan 4, 2023, 10:37:28 AM1/4/23
to Hrishikesh Pathak, golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please go ahead. Just make sure to use a unique user agent in the requests. Thank you!

Best,
Russ