I want to find onwer to review my cl.

xie cui

May 18, 2023, 10:17:02 PM5/18/23
to golang-dev
I want to find onwer to review my cl.
in owner, I can find owner of html/template is
@golang/security
click link @golang/security is 404.
So, where can I find the member of golang/security?

Bryan C. Mills

May 18, 2023, 10:43:25 PM5/18/23
to xie cui, golang-dev
Probably the simplest approach is to report an issue and tag the @golang/security GitHub team.

Or, look through the Git history of the directory containing that package and see who has recently made and/or reviewed significant changes to it.

David Chase

May 19, 2023, 11:57:12 AM5/19/23
to xie cui, golang-dev
And also, thanks for mentioning that, seems like a bug that a link to
the security team has that problem (it looks good now, at least to
me).
It should link to https://github.com/orgs/golang/teams/security .

Sean Liao

May 19, 2023, 4:09:37 PM5/19/23
to golang-dev
Github teams are only visible to and taggable by organization members.
I think triage will tag teams when necessary.

- sean