Compiler & runtime office hours: May 18

Austin Clements

May 12, 2023, 11:36:38 AM5/12/23
to golang-dev
Our next compiler & runtime office hours will be held May 18th at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern on Google Meet at meet.google.com/wve-kchb-jkq.

Here's the shared calendar with the office hours, including links to notes and recordings for past sessions.

As previously requested, there should be a reminder 10 minutes before the event now, but please let me know if that doesn't seem to be carrying through the shared calendar.

Austin Clements

May 24, 2023, 2:26:18 PM5/24/23
to golang-dev
Thank you everyone who was able to attend office hours! Here are the notes and video recording. The next office hours will be roughly a month from now.