LUCI solaris-amd64 builder stays at infra failed

Rainer Orth

May 28, 2024, 9:58:34 AMMay 28
to golan...@googlegroups.com
The LUCI solaris-amd64 builder has stayed at "infra failed" for almost a
week now, giving no indication what's wrong unfortunately. Restarting
the builder had no effect, unfortunately. What's requied to get it
running again?

Thanks.
Rainer

Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University

Than McIntosh

May 28, 2024, 10:34:20 AMMay 28
to Rainer Orth, golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rainer,
I went to visit the status page for the builder (e.g. https://chromium-swarm.appspot.com/bot?id=solaris-amd64 ) and it does indeed look like there have been a lot of failing tasks, however when I look at specific failures (ex: https://chromium-swarm.appspot.com/task?id=69be99469447b810 ) I can't seem to get to the error output (when I click on "Rich Output"  the window hangs). I will relay this to our release team to see if anyone can help (might need some attention from our LUCI experts). Please stay tuned...
Thanks, Than

Than McIntosh

May 28, 2024, 10:50:54 AMMay 28
to Rainer Orth, golan...@googlegroups.com
Update: the folks I chatted with suggested that the recent failures due to http://go.dev/issue/67621 may be the problem. If you can restart the swarming bot now that that issue is fixed, this will hopefully bring the builder back up.

Thanks, Than

Rainer Orth

May 29, 2024, 3:56:48 AMMay 29
to Than McIntosh, golan...@googlegroups.com
Than McIntosh <th...@google.com> writes:

> Update: the folks I chatted with suggested that the recent failures due to
> http://go.dev/issue/67621 may be the problem. If you can restart the
> swarming bot now that that issue is fixed, this will hopefully bring the
> builder back up.

Thanks for digging this up. Seems like I've been too early with my last
restart. Whatever the case, I've restarted the builder again last night
and things are back to normal now.