PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT!

gilb...@lorimann.ml

Nov 21, 2021, 8:57:39 PM11/21/21
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Assalamulaikum

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are a Group of Investors and Direct Providers of Bank
Instruments seeking to expand our portfolio globally.If you have
viable projects requiring funding or business clients who need
funds for new projects or to expand existing businesses, kindly
indicate in your response to this message.

For clients that don't have assets to provide as security for the
funds, we can accept company shareholding or Surety bonds which
we can help the client secure from any of our insurance partners.

We also have Bank Instruments available for lease and for sale
from Majid Al Futtaim Group. issuers at the best rates,it will
also interest you to know that We have commission packages for
Individuals that refer clients to us.For more information on this
and our company kindly respond to this
message.(info.majid...@yandex.com)

Regards,
Majid Al Futtaim.