Alipay account

Monte Carol House

Jun 13, 2019, 11:38:07 AM6/13/19
to Golang-China
Hello, is there anyone who can share Alipay Account with me?

郑才育

Jun 13, 2019, 11:39:35 AM6/13/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
sure .what do you mean share?

Monte Carol House <monteca...@gmail.com>于2019年6月13日 周四下午11:38写道:
Hello, is there anyone who can share Alipay Account with me?

官网: http://golang-china.org/
IRC: irc.freenode.net #golang-china
@golangchina
---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Golang-China”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到golang-china...@googlegroups.com
要在网络上查看此讨论,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-china/d2b7cc11-04b6-4cda-b1da-c082d37bbae7%40googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Monte Carol House

Jun 13, 2019, 11:43:24 AM6/13/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Share means I will use your Alipay account and whenever I use it, I will TOP up first. Let me know your term and conditions.

Best Regards,
Hnin

郑才育

Jun 13, 2019, 11:46:20 AM6/13/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
sounds dangerou. what if you use my account do the money laundering?what do you use ali account for?

Monte Carol House <monteca...@gmail.com>于2019年6月13日 周四下午11:43写道:

Monte Carol House

Jun 13, 2019, 11:51:42 AM6/13/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
I am in Myanmar and would like to buy items from Alibaba. I have no intentions to play no game. If you happen to be in Myanmar, we can meet and discuss. Also myself too, I want to be careful who am I dealing with since I will be the first one who TOP up your account first before using it.

Best Regards,
Hnin

郑才育

Jun 13, 2019, 11:58:00 AM6/13/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
I think alibaba have international payment method. For me .I will buy stuff and mail it to you with 10 percent extra money .but I suggest you register alibaba international account

Monte Carol House <monteca...@gmail.com>于2019年6月13日 周四下午11:51写道:

yegle

Jun 13, 2019, 12:48:20 PM6/13/19
to golang中文小组
I don't think you need Alipay to buy things from Alibaba (the B2B site). You might need Alipay if you want to buy from Taobao (the C2C site) or Tmall (the B2C site), but I believe both Taobao and Tmall ships internationally thus should work w/o Alipay.

Also consider AliExpress, a C2C site for international buyers and I'm pretty sure does not require Alipay.

Ric Y

Jun 19, 2019, 12:25:42 AM6/19/19
to golang...@googlegroups.com
金融账户千万不要分享给其他人,除非此人是你的家人。