Have you ever heard of a Pomodoro technique? 🍅 It helps stay in the flow and focused even when activities are overwhelming. We believe that everyone has it's own time management style and it's just a matter of time to find a right tracker. Maybe a better idea, to write a new one!
This time we meet on Saturday, 18th of December at 10am CET, last time this year to pitch Andrew Reddikh project TimeMate. This is a demo project to automate daily routines of a consultancy agent (developer) to
- track time over different platform, which you're comfortable with
- synchronise tracked time entries with customer's software, e.g. Jira, YouTrack
- create regular (monthly, weekly) time reports
- create regular invoices (monthly, weekly)
- send reports/invoices over various of channels
We are going to overview the basics of microservices world with Golang. We plan to
discuss GRPC protocol, draw a design for the ideal pluggable architecture, think of interfaces and plugins to extend the tracking service, pick a module system to use native golang plugins or RPC plugins, prototype CI/CD workflow for cloud providers (hashicorp).
Join us: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-make-time-microservices-work-for-you-with-golang-and-grpc-tickets-227319457617?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch&keep_tld=1
Follow us on:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/XTechnology5
- Telegram https://t.me/xtechn
- Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/organizati.
- Github https://github.com/x-technology