[GOKL] Razzman's Pathfinder: Heroes of the Morning Queen

Razzman Khaliff

Aug 20, 2014, 2:34:01 AM8/20/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Alright you guys so this will be the campaign for my new game. I'll have session announcements here as well as reports. If you want to some bluebooking RP that's fine too, I always welcome that.

What is up you guys this is Razz-to the-Razzy Razzman here with another session report for my PF campaign Heroes of the Morning Queen. In today's episode our heroes valiantly retook the Shadow Keep from the clutches of a deranged wizard named Elliantir, whom the party had been originally sent to find but mad as he was he had to be struck down. Otherworldly creatures known as Akatas had infected the soldiers with void disease turning them into fearsome void zombies. It would seem that Elliantir's research into piercing something called the "Tenebrous Veil" that separates the material plane and the feywild had the unfortunate effect of not only turning him mad but also attracting unwanted attention from the far realms thus causing the emergence of the falling star that brought the Akatas here. Will these otherworldly forces come back? What are their plans? What will our heroes do with Elliantir's research? Are the party members infected with the disease gonna turn into zombies? And why does Choy's d20 keep rolling 20s? Find out all this and more in the next episode of Pathfinder: Heroes of the Morning Queen!

Okay so there you have it I hope you guys enjoyed the game and I'll see you guys next time!

Poh Tun Kai

Aug 20, 2014, 5:20:53 AM8/20/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Balkis is wishing Long Life to Earth Queen!

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 1, 2014, 2:17:26 AM9/1/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, so Pathfinder: Heroes of the Morning Queen will continue as usual tomorrow 2/9/2014 around 8 pm at Sacha's place. See ya there!

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 2, 2014, 2:45:21 PM9/2/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
What is up you guys it's Razz-to the-Razzy Razzman here once again with another session for my Pathfinder game. This game saw the departure of Kula as one of my players after he expressed to me last week that he will be too busy and that Pathfinder isn't really his thing. So, oh well I will continue on for as long as I can but my existing players are anything if not enthusiastic and I glad to see that interest remains strong with this campaign as evidenced by the earlier FB post on the GOKL group. With that said however, I think I am at the optimal level of players now with 4 ppl I can engage players easier and everyone has an equal chance to shine. Oh! But they are missing a healer but they don't need one of those, right? I mean like, c'mon... what? it's not viable? No, man it's cool c'mon.... Look at the fellowship of the Ring they didn't need a healer. It'll be cool man... c'mon...

So in today's Pathfinder game we saw our heroes being attacked by the wood elf terrorist group known as the Larise Surinen (Falling Leaves) but our heroes were able to make a hasty retreat before being wiped out. Luckily a patrol of Hippogryph riders was nearby and managed to scare off and even capture some of the terrorists. In a surprising turn of events, Kai's character Balkis was once part of the terrorist group until she had falling out when the group forced her to kill her best friend. However, when she refused they executed her spouse and their child and in a fit of rage she burned down their camp and left their leader her own father to burn, presumably to his death but somehow he survived and is now sending his agents to hunt down their wayward daughter and return her to their fold. This extremist faction of wood elves see civilization as a plague and is aiming to incite anarchy in order to see elvish society return to a nomadic lifestyle in worship of the wilds. They see high elf society as decadent and degenerate, so far gone from the true ideal of elvish society and will stop at nothing to smash civilized elf society into scattered, independent tribes like the elves of old.

Back in the military camp they met with their superior officer, Corporal Moonshadow and reported to him on the events at the Shadow Tower. He commended the party for choosing kill the mad wizard Elliantir and disposing of his dangerous research papers on the Tenebrous Veil out fear of giving rise to yet another invasion from the far realms like what happened with the Akatas at the Shadow Tower. However, failing in their original mission of returning Elliantir and retrieving his research papers, they invoked the anger of the elven High General Delios Silverblade. Not all is all lost however when a messenger from the frontlines reports that they managed to push the human forces back from elven territory and pushed them to Thoradin's Wall which is the bulwark between human and elvish lands. With this new development the invasion of Saltspire can begin in earnest and the elves can finally push into human lands and ultimately into the heart of Saltspire itself. This has been what all the players have been looking forward to all this time, which to kick human ass and take names.

However it will take several days to mobilize the full might of the elven army and send it to tear down Thoradin's Wall. So the players will have some time to engage in some sidequests in the meantime. Recently, the camp had come under the attack forest drakes and in this sensitive time of gathering supplies in preparation for the war, a raid from a pair of mated drakes in the last thing the elves need and so our heroes have taken on the dangerous task of slaying these fearsome beasts.

Will our heroes succeed? Will Balkis' goat Mega Thanator evolve into a dire goat or end up as dragon chow? And is Ben's character A'ral making overt moves to woo Corporal Moonshadow by buying him a gift of ham? Find out more on our next episode of Pathfinder: Heroes of the Mor-oh wait! It's called Full Mithral Jacket now, yup Pathfinder: Full Mithral Jacket, that's the name of my campaign, yup definitely, Full Mithral Jacket... what is YOUR major malfunction, huh?

Poh Tun Kai

Sep 2, 2014, 11:31:04 PM9/2/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Some corrections. The group is called the Laiss Surinen. Balkis was never married or had kids (she lies. A lot), but it was her childhood friend and the friend's human boyfriend who were sewn together and hung up in the trees for seven days until dead, which pushed Balkis over the edge. Everything about the Laiss Surinen's beliefs is entirely correct, though.

And yes, that was a great adventure. I especially liked the part where Frostspike prepared hangover spells for all of the squad - all FIVE of us (Mega Thanator counts too!).

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 3, 2014, 1:25:03 AM9/3/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Kai, this is your signature character now. My GM goggles will forever register you as Balkis. Thanks for the corrections.

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 3, 2014, 1:26:57 AM9/3/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
The Highborne Empire

Ten thousand years ago, saw the rise of the Fey Empire of Aen Shaeras this precursor to the race of elves we see today ruled over much of Elsewhere uncontested for millennia. Human races were still in infancy at this time and were nothing more than savages living in the fringes of the fey empire. This all changed however, when the fey came into contact with one of the archdukes of the Nine Hells namely Mephistopheles ruler of the eighth layer of hell. The archduke promised them great power and the chance to expand their rule across all the planes if only they would swear fealty to him and merge the plane of Elsewhere with his layer of hell, Cania. It was to be the greatest empire across the multiverse, if not for one fey elf by name of Galerion the Mystic. Galerion foresaw a vision of the future in which this alliance with the devils would not benefit his race well in the long run and that his people would end up as slaves to the devils. And so he devised a powerful spell to stop the merging of the realms, it was known as the "Tenebrous Veil" a spell that would split the plane of Elsewhere into 3 coterminous but separate planes, namely the Feywild for all fey, the Shadowfell for shadow creatures known as Nightbringers and the material plane for all the mortal races. This schism broke apart much of the fey empire and the weakened fey that got stranded on the material plane devolved into the creatures we now know as elves. Some of the elves that wished to see their former glory restored settled in the ruins of an old fey city known as 'thalas and called themselves high elves to aspire themselves to pinnacle of evolution which was the fey. Some went northeast and called themselves wood elves and chose to live harmony with nature disdaining the use of arcane magic which they deemed destructive and unnatural and they went on to found the city of Tranquil Glen. Others still wandered off into lands far beneath the waves, if stories are to be believed. At this point the high elves were few and frail and found themselves unable to fight off the savage races of trolls, giants and dinosaurs. Seeking aid, they turned toward the first humans living in the swamps of what is now known as Ilen Blathanna (City of the Flowers) and with their help were able to found a great city state we now know as Morne'thalas. This alliance of elves and men produced many half-elves who now reside in Ilen Blathanna and are stalwart allies of the high elves.

This is just a draft for some the history I'm gonna insert into this campaign, so yeah until next time!

Poh Tun Kai

Sep 3, 2014, 5:10:39 AM9/3/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Then I'm a gonna need to get art done of Balkis. :)

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 15, 2014, 2:31:24 AM9/15/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, no PF tomorrow. I don't think Sacha is around.

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 29, 2014, 1:26:31 AM9/29/14
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Greetings Mortals! Pathfinder is on tomorrow 8 pm at Sacha's place. Drake hunting time guys! Any references to famous rappers are NOT welcome! See you guys there!

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Sep 29, 2014, 1:36:15 AM9/29/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 29, 2014, 1:37:19 AM9/29/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Excellent.

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 30, 2014, 12:52:45 PM9/30/14
to go...@googlegroups.com

FATALITY!!! In an unfortunate turn of events in tonight's Pathfinder Game. The Hero known as Frostspike the Ice Wizard meet his untimely demise at the hands or hooves rather of a CR 4 Dire Boar.

This fateful day began like any other with a quest to rid the forest of some pesky Forest Drakes that have been terrorizing the elven war encampment. Our heroes set off early in the morning reaching the village of Amber Hill the next day which bordered the forest where the Drakes were thought to roost. They then accepted a quest from one of the villagers who implored them to slay a dire boar that has been eating his pumpkins. They also find out from the villagers the apothecary has pressing needs for giant spider eggs and ichor and immediately set off to an area of the forest to slay some of the eight-legged vermin.

After returning with a sizeable hoard from the slain spiders and collecting the reward they set off once again after healing their wounds to confront the Dire Boar. What transpired next was a disaster when the boar one shotted Merlynn the Magus with critical gore attack, luckily Merlynn managed the death saving throw to avoid bleeding to death. With 1 out of 2 party members down, it was left to Frostspike to take down this fearsome beast but due unlucky die rolls Frostspike was unable to kill the staggered Dire Boar who was but 3 dmg away from dying. In all my reckoning I have never thought of Ferocity as a powerful ability to have but it allowed the Dire Board to continue fighting despite being at negative health levels and it was due to that and a chain of unlucky die rolls on Sacha Dijkshoorn's behalf which resulted in a TPK. Frostspike failed all his stabilization checks and that marked the definitive death of his character.

Later Merlynn the Magus/Alchemist was saved by the very farmer whom gave them the quest to slay the boar who had consequently slain the boar himself with a well aimed longbow shot. Merlynn then honored the death of his fallen comrade by paying various NPCs to ensure that Frostspike received a funeral service worthy of a hero, this was the first time in my career as a DM that I have seen such dedication put into honouring a fellow PC's death and I give full props to Ben Chong for excellent roleplaying. The sessions ends with a funeral procession from the Temple of Sarenrae back to Elven war camp where the players were stationed.

In retrospect I felt like I should have been more conservative with the CR rating of this encounter with 2 party members down I should have re-engineered the encounters rather than just halving the CR by reducing the number of enemies fought but alas my long experience of playing with overpowered PCs clouded my judgement. But alas what's done is done and the adventure will still continue in the weeks to come albeit with Sacha rolling up a new PC at lvl 4. Oh and everyone levels up to lvl 4, okay? Alright that's it for my report today and I hope to see you guys again in another episode of Pathfinder: Heroes of the Morning Queen!

Razzman Khaliff

Oct 17, 2014, 5:28:15 AM10/17/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Pathfinder will continue as usual this Tuesday 21/10/2014 8 pm at Sacha's place. See you guys there!

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Oct 17, 2014, 7:46:47 AM10/17/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Indeed! Tisgen the Hunter will be there as well! I hope to see you all there

Poh Tun Kai

Oct 20, 2014, 5:56:07 AM10/20/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
I hope to get there at eight this time...

Razzman Khaliff

Oct 20, 2014, 6:01:27 AM10/20/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
I will pray to the gods of productivity and traffic to give you a +4 morale bonus to getting there on time.

On Monday, 20 October 2014, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope to get there at eight this time...

Razzman Khaliff

Nov 1, 2014, 1:05:27 PM11/1/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Pathfinder: Full Mithral Jacket will commence as usual this Tuesday 4/11/2014 see you guys there!

Poh Tun Kai

Nov 2, 2014, 10:57:28 PM11/2/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Having recently slain the vicious drake in honour of her fallen comrade Frostspike, Balkis is eager to continue her campaign against the humans...

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Nov 3, 2014, 7:46:51 PM11/3/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Tisgen is eager to continue his quest for adventure after securing the drake's hoard!

Poh Tun Kai

Nov 3, 2014, 9:05:42 PM11/3/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Tisgen? Who's that? Oh yeah, the spider's sidekick...

Poh Tun Kai

Feb 22, 2015, 9:02:03 PM2/22/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
So are we carrying on with this? I'll play if we have players...

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Feb 22, 2015, 9:22:59 PM2/22/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll play, and we have Suresh isnt it?

Will Khi Jon be joining us Razz?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
So are we carrying on with this? I'll play if we have players...

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 2:47:18 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
No Khi-jon, not sure about Suresh.

Darren Loo

Feb 23, 2015, 2:49:42 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
No furries?

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 2:53:40 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Na, na, na, NO, not really, no, nope... yup definitely no.

Darren Loo

Feb 23, 2015, 2:54:15 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Boo. Boo I say. You guys play on Fri?

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 2:57:33 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Friday is Alex's PF/Kwang's Marvel and sometimes just sometimes once in blue moon a Kai 13th Age and he did run warbirds that one time.

Darren Loo

Feb 23, 2015, 3:00:28 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
So when do you guys play? I might consider joining seeing as you don't often have a full team anyway and the thought of playing a kill-crazy sociopath appeals to me right now... are hippogriff riders a thing in this?

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 3:29:46 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Yeah sure they are. We play on Tuesdays 8pm at Sacha's place. Alternates with his Shadowrun game. Friday game also 8pm but at Papa's cafe tropicana city mall.

Darren Loo

Feb 23, 2015, 3:31:05 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Where's Sacha's place?

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 3:53:48 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I can share the location on whatsapp. It's in a place called Ken Rimba, just take the federal highway down towards subang jaya and continue down until you see the Padang Jawa exit and get off there.

Darren Loo

Feb 23, 2015, 4:38:08 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Quite a ways for me. Maybe let's take the conversation off this thread.

Poh Tun Kai

Feb 23, 2015, 7:37:29 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I've come down with a fever and tomorrow is no good for me.

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 8:07:40 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Okay, Suresh's availability is tentative as he may not have transport. So that leaves, Sacha and Darren.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, I've come down with a fever and tomorrow is no good for me.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Feb 23, 2015, 8:58:31 AM2/23/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
We've done more games with just the two of us.

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 23, 2015, 9:01:02 AM2/23/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Okay lah we will carry on like wayward sons. Darren will need help to make his character so we'll be helping him out abit and then start the session.

Darren Loo

Feb 24, 2015, 2:06:47 AM2/24/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
So where do we meet first, dude? For dinner and Chargen?

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 24, 2015, 2:21:00 AM2/24/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Can we meet at SS 15? Asia cafe? We can go from there to Sacha's place. I know that place is horrible but I dunno where else to suggest.

Darren Loo

Feb 24, 2015, 3:02:45 AM2/24/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
What's the best route to the place? GMaps says Fed Highway, but traffic thataway will probably be 'orrible.

I'm at Stesen Sentral now, next to Brickfields. Where're you? Meeting along the way could work.

Razzman Khaliff

Feb 24, 2015, 12:08:36 PM2/24/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey fellas so last night we continued the adventures of the Full Mithral Jacket with a new addition to the team in the form of Darren playing a wizard. In this episode we began the siege of Thoradin's wall in earnest, our heroes tasked with the protection of one the siege engines had to fight off a retinue of human calvarymen and footmen but thanks to the use of a web snare cast by Tisgen they managed to funnel much of the human forces and fight them with a clear advantage and together with the new wizard's spells managed to not only defend their siege engine but also thwarted a sneak attack on the elven Ballista line. Now with the walls of Thoradin breached the elven forces seek to pour into the human garrison and slay all opposition.

Players can now level up to lvl 5.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Feb 24, 2015, 11:08:35 PM2/24/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
A slight correction: The webs were spun by Sheila, she deserves some credit.

Poh Tun Kai

Mar 9, 2015, 2:04:59 AM3/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Is this campaign still on?

Razzman Khaliff

Mar 9, 2015, 2:05:48 AM3/9/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Yeah we had a game the week before last.

Razzman Khaliff

Mar 15, 2015, 10:50:37 PM3/15/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, so game on this Tuesday at Sacha's place. Same time.

Poh Tun Kai

Mar 17, 2015, 1:46:34 AM3/17/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply. I'll be there. Who else? :)

Darren Loo

Mar 17, 2015, 3:22:38 AM3/17/15
to go...@googlegroups.com

Can't make it T.T late meeting

Razzman Khaliff

Mar 17, 2015, 3:23:23 AM3/17/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Affirmative. Guess it's Kai, Sacha and maybe Suresh.

Razzman Khaliff

Mar 29, 2015, 10:11:34 AM3/29/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, so Full Mithral Jacket is on this Tuesday 8pm at Sacha's place.

Poh Tun Kai

Mar 30, 2015, 12:59:59 AM3/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Balkis is coming and all her seestras be with her too.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Mar 30, 2015, 1:00:31 AM3/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Do try to be on time, last few sessions we kept starting at 9pm or something :)

Darren Loo

Mar 30, 2015, 10:29:29 AM3/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, but I'm still on my assignments :P Not available for the week.

Poh Tun Kai

Mar 30, 2015, 9:58:16 PM3/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Shortage of party members, more casualties again. :(

Razzman Khaliff

Mar 30, 2015, 10:00:56 PM3/30/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I'll ask Khi-jon if he can come today. I don't think he's on this mailing list.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Shortage of party members, more casualties again. :(

Poh Tun Kai

Mar 31, 2015, 10:16:37 PM3/31/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Razzman and Sacha for the game, and cheers to everyone for braving the traffic and rain to come. We don't say this often enough.

Also, I'm amused by the number of monster types living so close to "insignificant undefended fishing villages."

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Apr 1, 2015, 12:15:11 AM4/1/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Well I have half a theory that the oozes were supposed to be some sort of defense left there by the witch, seeing how they synergized so well with the illusion lantern.

The hydra makes less sense yeah. Still, we do not question where the monsters live, as long as we get to stick a glaive in its gut!

Razzman Khaliff

Apr 19, 2015, 9:52:22 PM4/19/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey there everyone, Pathfinder will commence as usual tomorrow 8 pm at Sacha's house.

Poh Tun Kai

Apr 20, 2015, 9:28:05 AM4/20/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I won't be able to make it as I'll still be recovering from late work today.

TPK time again!

Darren Loo

Apr 21, 2015, 6:30:05 AM4/21/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hope you guys have a party tonight. Just got caught in work.  >.>;

Razzman Khaliff

Apr 21, 2015, 6:32:22 AM4/21/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Nope I'll have to cancel tonight due to poor attendance. Everyone can't make it tonight for one reason or another.

Razzman Khaliff

Apr 27, 2015, 10:15:44 PM4/27/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey everyone tonight's Pathfinder will commence as usual at Sacha's place 8 pm see you all there!

Darren Loo

Apr 27, 2015, 10:40:57 PM4/27/15
to go...@googlegroups.com

Gah. Should have told me yesterday at least - I don't have my stuff with me

Poh Tun Kai

Apr 27, 2015, 11:11:26 PM4/27/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Oi, what? I thought this week is Shadowrun. I may be able to make it, but this is a surprise.

Razzman Khaliff

Apr 28, 2015, 12:38:07 AM4/28/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
PF was supposed to be last week. But nobody could come that day so it's postponed to today.

Razzman Khaliff

Apr 28, 2015, 7:35:31 AM4/28/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Okay just a heads up for next week, Tuesday it will be Pathfinder at Sacha's place 8pm. It's still by rights my turn to run as me and Sacha are supposed to take turns DMing on Tuesday. Hope to see all of you there.

Razzman Khaliff

May 4, 2015, 5:57:14 AM5/4/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
May the 4th be with you guys! PF is on tomorrow, we good this time?

Darren Loo

May 4, 2015, 5:59:12 AM5/4/15
to go...@googlegroups.com

Should be alright. Please send me address for waze?

Poh Tun Kai

May 4, 2015, 8:37:21 AM5/4/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Yay I should be good to go.

Darren Loo

May 5, 2015, 4:42:18 AM5/5/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Address? It is Ken Rimba, quiaff?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yay I should be good to go.

Razzman Khaliff

May 5, 2015, 5:22:21 AM5/5/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Sent to your waze.

Razzman Khaliff

May 25, 2015, 10:46:04 PM5/25/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Sorry if this quite last minute but my internet was down the whole day yesterday but PF today should still be on, see you guys there.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 8, 2015, 2:31:42 PM6/8/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey everyone just a reminder that we are good to go for Pathfinder later today around 8 pm at Sacha's place.

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 8, 2015, 8:34:04 PM6/8/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, incubu...@gmail.com
I have dinner at home - I may be late to Sacha's place as a result.

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 9, 2015, 1:38:46 AM6/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, ptik...@gmail.com
Nobody else coming?

Khi-Jon Chua

Jun 9, 2015, 2:36:27 AM6/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nobody else coming?

Khi-Jon Chua

Jun 9, 2015, 2:36:33 AM6/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nobody else coming?

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 9, 2015, 8:26:41 PM6/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, khij...@gmail.com
The squad's foray into the swamplands was hit by severe mission creep as their actions turned quickly into vicious ambushing that started a drow civil war, then conducting diplomacy with the prophet of a breakaway drow faction, then ending the civil war with a daring raid behind enemy lines followed by a breathtaking commando assault into an enemy base to capture the drow commander Zeketh. Our heroes have come ever closer to earning that most coveted reward, the Full Mithral Jacket. :)

Also, we managed to force the surrender of an entire drow army thanks to a coup-de-grace by pony. How cool is that?

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 9, 2015, 8:53:26 PM6/9/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for writing a summary of the session Kai!

I should post up my own report at some point. Next game should be 2 weeks from now, see you guys then.

On Wednesday, 10 June 2015, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
The squad's foray into the swamplands was hit by severe mission creep as their actions turned quickly into vicious ambushing that started a drow civil war, then conducting diplomacy with the prophet of a breakaway drow faction, then ending the civil war with a daring raid behind enemy lines followed by a breathtaking commando assault into an enemy base to capture the drow commander Zeketh. Our heroes have come ever closer to earning that most coveted reward, the Full Mithral Jacket. :)

Also, we managed to force the surrender of an entire drow army thanks to a coup-de-grace by pony. How cool is that?

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 20, 2015, 3:48:38 AM6/20/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, incubu...@gmail.com
Heads up, I won't be available to join the game on the 23rd.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 22, 2015, 1:49:49 PM6/22/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys just a quick heads up that this week's PF is postponed, 3 of the players can't make it. So I'll see you guys next week.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Heads up, I won't be available to join the game on the 23rd.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 28, 2015, 5:50:21 PM6/28/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Alright fellas how is everyone for Pathfinder this week? Full Mithral Jacket assemble!

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 28, 2015, 9:51:39 PM6/28/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, incubu...@gmail.com
Work may get very busy tomorrow - I'm not sure if I can make it yet. Will try.

Khi-Jon Chua

Jun 29, 2015, 5:15:47 AM6/29/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, incubu...@gmail.com
I'll be there

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Work may get very busy tomorrow - I'm not sure if I can make it yet. Will try.

Darren Loo

Jun 29, 2015, 12:24:48 PM6/29/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Got some personal things to handle tomorrow night

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 29, 2015, 12:25:25 PM6/29/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
As usual.

Darren Loo

Jun 29, 2015, 12:31:00 PM6/29/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
I can't help it if my bunch decide Tuesday is the most convenient night for pow-wows.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 29, 2015, 12:31:58 PM6/29/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Alright, alright... carry on.

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 30, 2015, 1:48:23 AM6/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, incubu...@gmail.com
I can probably make it to Sacha's place on time. I may tapau dinner though.

On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 00:31:58 UTC+8, Razzman wrote:
Alright, alright... carry on.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 30, 2015, 1:58:38 AM6/30/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Ok very good, see you there. I'll coming over after buka puasa.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Jun 30, 2015, 2:42:38 AM6/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Kai, if you want you can just come over and eat with us. I can simply cook some more no problem.

Sacha

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 30, 2015, 6:31:30 AM6/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, blinkin...@gmail.com
I'll bring a little something to contribute. See you in an hour.

Poh Tun Kai

Jun 30, 2015, 9:02:11 PM6/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, ptik...@gmail.com
Sacha, Khi-Jon and I were present for last night's game of Heroes of the Morning Queen: Full Mithral Jacket in which the Laiss Surinen, Leaves on the Wind, launched a terrorist attack right in the heart of Thoradin's Wall! Tisgen and his spider bravely fended off attacks on the drow prophet within the tower, while Loras and Balkis battled the fanatic suicide bombers of the Leaves out in the courtyard. There was much ziplining, wall-running and stunt shooting involved.

Then, after an embarrassing confrontation with the general about Balkis' family connection with the Leaves, Bear Squad was dispatched to locate the remaining Leaves in the drow swamps and finish the job. A prisoner interrogation led the team to a white stone pillar amidst swamp ruins, and a trail of blue kingsfall flowers...to be continued.

Geez, Manyshot is strong. With Haste and Rapid Shot, I was getting off five arrows per turn, and hitting with the majority of them. And of course the old druid and spider teamwork feat combo ruled again.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Jun 30, 2015, 11:35:47 PM6/30/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, Kai Poh
I swear, 5 attacks at level 5, 3 of them at your highest BaB? That stuff is just imba. And you deal a fair amount of damage on each hit too, like hwat 1d8+11 or something?

But yeah, I like my hunter + Spider combo. Teamwork feats are pretty good and the huner gives any feats he has to his spider automatically. So good :)

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 1, 2015, 2:38:09 AM7/1/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, blinkin...@gmail.com, ptik...@gmail.com
Well, I get -2 from Rapid Shot and -2 from Deadly Aim, it's just that the Racial Enemy against elves helped to cancel the penalties and add to the damage. :)

Khi-Jon Chua

Jul 1, 2015, 6:21:58 AM7/1/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, blinkin...@gmail.com, ptik...@gmail.com
so for damage it's +2(Racial Enemy) +4(Deadly Aim) +1(Point Blank Shot) +2(Enchantment) and +2(composite 2 longbow) ?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, I get -2 from Rapid Shot and -2 from Deadly Aim, it's just that the Racial Enemy against elves helped to cancel the penalties and add to the damage. :)

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 1, 2015, 6:43:31 AM7/1/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, khij...@gmail.com
Close, it's +3 Strength Composite Longbow, +1 weapon enchantment. I built Balkis as a switch-hitter with the ability to swing a greatsword in close quarters, although it's increasingly outmatched by my archery.

Sacha Dijkshoorn

Jul 1, 2015, 7:43:13 AM7/1/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, khij...@gmail.com
Except that you havent really used the greatsword at all :P

I've been tanking the mobs most efficiently. I don't even have *that* much defensive gear. Just a magic armor and a magic shield. Plus not that much CMD so I need to work on that. Spider is way more defensive, with a whopping +10 to natural AC, +4 normal AC, +4 Dex for 28 total.

No my AB is nicer: +4 base, +2 str, +1 magic, +4 flanking = +11 total (+9 Power attack).
Damage is 3d6+7 (1d6 base + 1d6 elec +1d6 Flanking +2 str +1 Magic +4 Power Attack).

By the way, this article is about the feat taxes:

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Close, it's +3 Strength Composite Longbow, +1 weapon enchantment. I built Balkis as a switch-hitter with the ability to swing a greatsword in close quarters, although it's increasingly outmatched by my archery.

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 13, 2015, 3:46:28 AM7/13/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, blinkin...@gmail.com
We meeting tomorrow? One more session before Raya hols?

Darren Loo

Jul 13, 2015, 3:53:41 AM7/13/15
to go...@googlegroups.com

I'll be fucked up busy for next two weeks.

On 13 Jul 2015 15:46, "Poh Tun Kai" <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
We meeting tomorrow? One more session before Raya hols?

Razzman Khaliff

Jul 13, 2015, 3:55:46 AM7/13/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Oh actually it should be Sacha's turn to run, he had to cancel last week.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
We meeting tomorrow? One more session before Raya hols?

--
It is loading more messages.