Swords of the Highlands discussion - 2nd half of 2015

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 6, 2015, 9:28:49 PM7/6/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive (despite being buried under work for a while).

What are your Thursday schedules like now? Can we meet up for Thursday night boardgaming or maybe even a full Highlands crew at some point? :)

Kumiko Yamazaki

Jul 7, 2015, 2:41:31 AM7/7/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Next two Thursdays will be a bit dificult...but after that..my Thursdays should be all good

BTW... What are my friends up to this Sunday?

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive (despite being buried under work for a while).

What are your Thursday schedules like now? Can we meet up for Thursday night boardgaming or maybe even a full Highlands crew at some point? :)

=============================

"She's so many women
He can't find the one who was his friend
He's hanging on to half her heart
He can't have the restless part
So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

- The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 7, 2015, 3:53:52 AM7/7/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, prett...@gmail.com
Well I'm available on Sunday. You thinking of L5R?

Ban

Jul 7, 2015, 5:44:06 AM7/7/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki
My thursdays  should be free, these two weeks and weeks after for forseeable future.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm available on Sunday. You thinking of L5R?

Kumiko Yamazaki

Jul 7, 2015, 6:09:10 AM7/7/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Is possible. :)

Need to see how many are free from the L5R group. >.>

Can I have a show of hands from our shugenja, courtiers and 'not ninjas'?

DWL

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Poh Tun Kai <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm available on Sunday. You thinking of L5R?

Darren Loo

Jul 8, 2015, 10:12:45 AM7/8/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Free tomorrow. Foreseeable future is...should be mostly alright.

Available on Sun

Poh Tun Kai

Jul 8, 2015, 10:15:10 PM7/8/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, spirit...@gmail.com
I won't be free Thurs night I think. Been very busy at work.

Shift244

Jul 8, 2015, 11:49:14 PM7/8/15
to go...@googlegroups.com, spirit...@gmail.com
As a general update, I will only be sporadically available from July 25th on wards until Nov - default to unavailable.
Mainly, the reason being that I will be out of town - having to be on site in Brunei.