New Year Plus

Poh Tun Kai

Dec 27, 2016, 12:04:37 AM12/27/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I'd like to see who's free for New Year's gaming. Jan 1 or 2, say my place in Saujana?

Some suggestions for what we could play:

Captain Sonar: The Game of Submarine vs Submarine, and it's a team game!

Blood Bowl Team Manager, with all the expansions. Will the Skavenblight Scramblers win the Blood Bowl? Or will the Athelorn Avengers or the Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats pull off a victory?

Forbidden Stars: A game of expansion and planetary conquest in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, with hidden order stacks, deck-building combat and space battles.

The Lepak Game: a card game that is basically Malaysians Against Humanity.

Poh Tun Kai

Dec 28, 2016, 9:19:34 PM12/28/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Hello? Darren, Eugene, Daniel, who else would be in for a Monday afternoon meetup? Ivan, Fung, anyone?

Darren Loo

Dec 28, 2016, 11:02:41 PM12/28/16
to go...@googlegroups.com
Eugene is ok for a Jan 2 afternoon at either my place or his. Game tbc I suppose although Highlands is the default.

Blood bowl would be fun too.

On 29 Dec 2016 10:19 a.m., "Poh Tun Kai" <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello?  Darren, Eugene,  Daniel, who else would be in for a Monday afternoon meetup? Ivan, Fung, anyone?

Darren Loo

Dec 28, 2016, 11:06:17 PM12/28/16
to go...@googlegroups.com
If we're boardgaming I can try yank Aaron in as well. And maybe one or two others. Dex hasn't had a chance to play with his Hellbringer yet

Ban

Dec 29, 2016, 12:16:34 AM12/29/16
to go...@googlegroups.com
was hoping for cassa de Kai since its closer but i'm willing to travel to eugene's or darren's

Shift244

Dec 29, 2016, 3:54:48 AM12/29/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Apologies, I've been a little busy to wrap up work for 2016, which, actually consumed more time than my daughter did.
I'm OK to travel, although a nearby location would be preferred. There is a distinct dis/advantage to use my place: To be honest, that I can respond to assist handling my daughter is a plus, but obligates interruption when it comes up.
Highlands is fine... other games is good too.

On 29 Dec 2016 12:02 p.m., "Darren Loo" <spirit...@gmail.com> wrote:
Eugene is ok for a Jan 2 afternoon at either my place or his. Game tbc I suppose although Highlands is the default.

Blood bowl would be fun too.
On 29 Dec 2016 10:19 a.m., "Poh Tun Kai" <ptik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello?  Darren, Eugene,  Daniel, who else would be in for a Monday afternoon meetup? Ivan, Fung, anyone?

Hong Joon Ng

Dec 29, 2016, 4:26:11 AM12/29/16
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll join for some boardgaming :)

Poh Tun Kai

Dec 29, 2016, 10:26:40 PM12/29/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Then let us use Casa Darren. He doesn't have to carry lots of stuff, and it is close to Eugene's.

I will bring some nice games. I'll try to be over before 2.

Ivan Tam

Dec 30, 2016, 5:54:22 AM12/30/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Is Casa Darrren? I can join if I's invited.

Poh Tun Kai

Dec 30, 2016, 7:05:51 AM12/30/16
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I do hope you can come, Ivan.