Where are the updates ?

david rabindranath

Nov 16, 2015, 5:54:51 PM11/16/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys and girls. How come no updates on the gaming front ? There must be some gaming going on :D

Regards,
David

Razzman Khaliff

Nov 16, 2015, 6:18:26 PM11/16/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
We've been doing updates on our Facebook page instead.

Ivan Tam

Nov 16, 2015, 7:20:13 PM11/16/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Yeah that Facebook thing Razz said.
That said, I haven't been running much stuff so I haven't been posting.

In other news, check out Phil's PBP Traveller game at https://hard-times-1.obsidianportal.com/

Poh Tun Kai

Nov 17, 2015, 3:19:20 AM11/17/15
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
My epic Delta Green reports will continue when the game does, end of the month. That said, I owe a couple of reports for Night's Black Agents and Warbirds soon...

david rabindranath

Nov 17, 2015, 4:23:56 AM11/17/15
to go...@googlegroups.com
Cheers, lads.