Going Solo Leeds registration open!

1 view

Stephanie Booth

Jul 4, 2008, 10:04:18 AM7/4/08
to going-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello there!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, things are moving again, and I'm
happy to announce that registration for the Going Solo Leeds event on
September 12th is now open. The 25 first tickets sold will go at £150
(I'm afraid there are already a little less than 25 left).

<http://going-solo.net/2008/07/going-solo-leeds-registration-is-open/>
<https://goingfar.expectnation.com/gsleeds08/public/register/order>

The "normal" registration price is £220, and for those who like doing
things at the last minute (don't!) the price will go up to £300 about
10 days before the event (make that beginning of September).

As I mentioned before, this is "Going Solo on tour", which means we
have roughly the same team of speakers and programme as in Lausanne,
which was a big success. We're looking forward to being full house in
Leeds before moving on to our next destinations!

I'm of course available if you have any questions -- reply to this
e-mail and it will come directly to me.

Stephanie

--
Sept 12th: http://going-solo.net | newsletter: