Re: Tasks not syncing

Nilsen Labs

Jun 27, 2015, 3:22:52 AM6/27/15
to GogTasks
Hi, when you say the task from Google doesn't show up in the task list in Outlook - have you checked all the task lists from the left column illustrated in this picture? When you say it shows as an email, what indication do you have for that? Is it that it shows in the todo-bar (illustration)? Because both email and tasks show up here - I would expect it to sync as a Task entity of course. If you right click on the task in the todo-bar and select "Move to another folder", under what account & folder does it appear to be in now? Illustration

Kind Regards,
Frode Nilsen
Nilsen Labs

Hi -  I just downloaded and installed gogtasks.  I followed the instructions in this forum to create a new data file since there weren't any to sync with.  When I select "sync" everything appears to connect okay but my tasks are not going to my google list.  I have the correct list selected in preferences.  When I add a task in google and sync it sees the task and asks to confirm.  The tasks doesn't show up in the task list in Outlook though.  It shows up as an email with a flag but not in the task list.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
NJ

--
Du har mottatt denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «GogTasks».
Hvis du vil avslutte abonnementet på denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-post fra den, kan du sende en e-post til gogtasks+u...@googlegroups.com.