Not syncing with new Samsung Note 10+

Natty

Jan 4, 2020, 12:41:54 PM1/4/20
to GogTasks
Hi, been using Gogtasks for many years, works perfect. Have been using a widget on my android Samsung Note 8 for 3 years. Got a new Note 10+ and will not show up. Dont really remember where my subscription documentation is or how to even troubleshoot. Do I do something in Outlook on computer or phone or both?
Samsung Note 10+
Android 9
Windows 10

Thanks
Nate

Nilsen Labs

Jan 14, 2020, 3:16:35 AM1/14/20
to GogTasks
Hi,

GogTasks responsibility stops at synchronizing Outlook with Google Tasks. The best way to test the system is to check if you tasks synchronize both ways to GMail by opening the tasks pane on the right hand side - see screenshot below.

There is some documentation on how to test GogTasks here, albeit a bit outdated: https://www.gogtasks.com/test-run.php

The next step would be for you to test the synchronization between your Note10+ apps and Google Tasks, but that is outside the scope and responsibility of GogTasks.

image.png
Kind Regards,
Frode Nilsen
Nilsen Labs

--
Du mottar denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «GogTasks».
Hvis du vil avslutte abonnementet på denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-post fra den, kan du sende en e-post til gogtasks+u...@googlegroups.com.