Gogtask not syncing with my Outlook

Glenn Spiller

Apr 26, 2019, 2:21:55 PM4/26/19
to GogTasks
Nilsen:

I made a change to my profile in Outlook 2003, and my Gogtask is no longer updating Tasks in my Google account; I checked the correct account to sync to. Do you recommend me uninstalling Gogtasks and re-downloading it?

Nilsen Labs

May 5, 2019, 3:05:30 PM5/5/19
to GogTasks
Hi and sorry for the late answer.

First of all, I suppose you are running "Category mode" see illustration? I believe that is the only mode supported in Outlook 2003 but it's a long times since I've checked.

You need not only check which account you are synchronizing to, but also which folder. Then don't forget to select the correct folder in GMail Tasks, if that is the client you are using in the other end.

image.png

Let me know if this doesn't help you and please get back with as much details as possible

Are you
Kind Regards,
Frode Nilsen
Nilsen Labs

--
Du har mottatt denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «GogTasks».
Hvis du vil avslutte abonnementet på denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-post fra den, kan du sende en e-post til gogtasks+u...@googlegroups.com.