Outlook 2007 Category Mode keeps notifying me of other mailbox's flagged items.

Torva Firmus

Nov 20, 2014, 4:41:12 AM11/20/14
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using v6.2.3.0. And have full access to other peoples mailboxes. I DONT want their flagged items in my task list, but I cannot disable their mailbox from gogtasks.

Regards,

William Wensley

.

Nilsen Labs

Nov 21, 2014, 2:43:43 AM11/21/14
to GogTasks
Hi Torva,

This is an interesting problem that I haven't encountered before, although I realize why it happens. I will look into this and get back to you within a week to see if there something that can be done.

In the meantime I suggest you disable mail sync if that is an option for your workflow.

Kind Regards,
Frode Nilsen
Nilsen Labs

Frode Nilsen

Dec 2, 2014, 2:29:03 PM12/2/14
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

I have one further question which will help me decide which path to take in order to fix this issue:

Do you see all the other people's flagged items in the Todo-bar (click to see illlustration)?

PS: I'm, sorry for not getting back sooner, but I'm on the case now.

Regards,
Frode Nilsen

Frode Nilsen

Dec 2, 2014, 3:11:18 PM12/2/14
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
I have now compiled a version that I believe will solve your problem:

Please download v6.2.7 for either Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 .

Install the new version and then check the checkbox "Only process main account".

Please let me know how it works out

Kind regards,
Frode Nilsen

William Wensley

Dec 2, 2014, 3:58:05 PM12/2/14
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't remember getting them there, only in my tasks. I have had to remove the other mailboxes in order to not get overwhelmed.

Regards,

William Wensley

--
Du har mottatt denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på et emne i Google-gruppen «GogTasks».