Reminders

Lord Darth Steeler

Feb 3, 2012, 10:42:41 AM2/3/12
to GogTasks
Nilsen

Have you plan that Gogtasks, synchronize task reminders?
Regards
Edgar Lopez

Nilsen Nettutvikling

Feb 3, 2012, 12:14:43 PM2/3/12
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Google Tasks (http://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas, or the interface in
Gmail) does not have a "reminder" entity.

I'm guessing you have a second sync or task system in the other end?

Radio Reader

Mar 13, 2012, 7:21:03 AM3/13/12
to GogTasks
Task reminders would be very good option, because I have to use
calendar to remind something to do, but using tasks so they might save
reminder time and sync it with outlook would be really great.

gogtasker

Nilsen Nettutvikling

Mar 13, 2012, 12:39:44 PM3/13/12
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
Ok so just to be perfectly clear, you're having a setup like this:

http://www.gogtasks.com/images/guide/gogtasks-outlook-gogtasks.png

right?

I could solve this problem by storing the reminder time in the description
filed of the task, so that the second outlook instance can download it. I
have plans to fix this- it might come in a future version. I will post in
this group when it does.

Frode Nilsen
Nilsen Nettutvikling

Radio Reader

Mar 13, 2012, 3:16:50 PM3/13/12
to GogTasks
something like this, but it also might be some specific android app

outlook<>google<>gtasks(have remainder settings)

so if this thing gets working lot of users will be pleased

thanks for observing idea

p.s. maybe there is plans for dedicated android app?

Bartosz Błądek

Mar 13, 2012, 3:26:25 PM3/13/12
to gogt...@googlegroups.com
synchronising with gtasks it's good idea - it is the most popular software

I'm using it.

BB

Nilsen Nettutvikling

Mar 13, 2012, 3:31:25 PM3/13/12
to gogt...@googlegroups.com

Ok thanks for the input. Last time I checked gTasks didn’t have reminders, but I guess they’ve implemented it since then. Will check it out!

Frode

Message has been deleted

Attabur Rahman

Jun 1, 2016, 10:49:04 AM6/1/16
to GogTasks
Hi Frode Nilsen

I have recently purchased GogTask - and was checking this discussion.
Could you please add reminder, sub task, Tag, group etc?
At least reminder would be very helpful

YANADO is one of the app please check this out. Having features like YANADO in GogTask would be great.

Hoping to hear some great development from your end.

Many thanks.
Attabur