Please contact Charlie Baker to ask him to publicly state that all votes must be counted in this election

Barry Ingber

Oct 29, 2020, 11:36:02 PM10/29/20
to gogreen...@googlegroups.com, Medford People Power

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

A group of us from Safe Medford have gotten together recently to form an “Ad Hoc Committee to Protect Democracy” because we are concerned about talk from the White House and some in the media about stopping vote counting before all votes are counted.

We have been working to get Charlie Baker and other Massachusetts officials to set an example for public officials in other states by making the following public statement:

“In the upcoming election, every vote must be counted and no effort to shut down vote counting prematurely can be tolerated.”

If you would like to help, please use the link below to e-mail the governor and ask him to make the public statement above or put the statement into your own words:

Please forward this message to your family and friends in MA and ask them to do the same before November 3rd. This should not be a stretch for any elected official.

Thank you very much!

For Justice,

Barry