Fwd: Tree adoption posting-thanks for sharing

Alicia Hunt

Jun 21, 2022, 7:57:47 AM6/21/22
to Go Green Medford, Theresa Dupont
Hi all,
Please see info on helping with tree watering. We’re in a drought and the city had planted an impressive number of trees this year! Trees Medford is organizing a volunteer effort to get the watered!!

Please volunteer and share!

Thanks,

Alicia

Alicia L Hunt

Director of Planning, Development & Sustainability

City of Medford

City Hall, Room 308

85 George P. Hassett Dr.

Medford, MA 02155

Ah...@medford-ma.gov

(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/departments/community-development/

http://gogreenmedford.com/

Twitter: @GoGreenMedford

https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amanda Bowen <awb...@comcast.net>
Date: June 20, 2022 at 5:37:59 PM EDT
To: Alicia Hunt <ah...@medford-ma.gov>
Subject: Tree adoption posting-thanks for sharing

2022 Tree Watering

Happily, the City of Medford planted over 100 city trees in the fall of 2021. TreesMedford is looking for volunteers to water these newly planted trees. This extra care helps ensure the tree survives and thrives so it can grow into a mature, healthy tree and enhance Medford’s canopy.

When you adopt a tree, you will water the tree each week (less often if we have a rainy summer). Our trees benefit our community by cleaning the air, combating climate change, reducing summertime temperatures and so much more!

Visit Adopt a Tree! to find a newly planted tree near you and sign up for the watering program.

Thank you,
TreesMedford

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.