Help plant new plants at the Wright's Pond Raingarden Friday morning!

1 view

Alicia Hunt

Jul 16, 2024, 4:41:41 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to Go Green Medford

Hi,

Last minute call for volunteers!   We are getting new plants for the raingarden at Wright’s Pond, and we’re going to have a volunteer planting party, this Friday morning, 9:30-12.

Please sign up here so we can give Medford Recreation a list of names for the gate, no pass necessary to volunteer 😊

https://forms.gle/HFTDae4FAzv429hv8

Thanks,

Alicia

Alicia L Hunt

Director of Planning, Development & Sustainability

City of Medford

She/her

City Hall, Room 308

85 George P. Hassett Dr.

Medford, MA 02155

Ah...@medford-ma.gov

(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/planning/

http://gogreenmedford.org/

Twitter: @GoGreenMedford

https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Please note: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts considers most electronic communications to and from public employees to be public records and disclosable under the Massachusetts Public Records Law and its regulations. *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Please note: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts considers most electronic communications to and from public employees to be public records and disclosable under the Massachusetts Public Records Law and its regulations. *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Syrah McGivern (G-mail)

Jul 16, 2024, 5:23:02 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to Alicia Hunt, Go Green Medford
That sounds so fun! I wish I didn’t have to work 🙃

--
This email list is for those interested in discussing green and environmental issues in the CIty of Medford, MA.
---

Aggie Tuden

Jul 16, 2024, 5:33:51 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to Syrah McGivern (G-mail), Alicia Hunt, Go Green Medford

Same here, wish I could come, too!

Best,

Aggie