Diverse Members Sought for Climate Change Working Group

1 view

Ken Krause

Feb 28, 2021, 2:00:58 PM2/28/21
to Go Green Medford
Saw this flyer in the Medford Family Network's weekly newsletter:

The City of Medford Invites You to Join the Outreach & Community
Collaboration Working Group

Share Your Thoughts and Recommendations on Medford's Plan to Address Climate Change

What: We are looking for community advocates who are interested in collaborating with the City of Medford to make Medford a more equitable, sustainable, and healthy city. We are looking for Medford residents with strong ties to Haitian, Arab, Vietnamese, Brazilian, and Latinx communities.

Time Commitment: Two 2-hour online meetings (via Zoom) this March

Compensation: $50 gift card per meeting

Language: Translation and interpretation available

Interested in participating?

To learn more, please contact Naina Chawla, intern at the City of Medford, at Naina....@tufts.edu. Meeting dates will be confirmed at a later date, based on what works best for all group members.
Medford_Flyer_Final.pdf