Help distribute rain barrels?

Alicia Hunt

Apr 23, 2021, 11:39:03 AM4/23/21
to Go Green Medford, Denis MacDougall

Hi,

Over 260 people have bought rainbarrels through the City of Medford rainbarrel sales this year, which is HUGE.  It’s significantly more than we’ve ever had to distribute before, and we could really use some volunteer help.

The distribution is April 28th, 4-7, at Medford High School

We do a physically distanced distribution using the parking lots in front of the school.  We could use help starting at 3pm to unload the barrels from the truck and set up.   Everyone should wear masks, and expect to stay spaced out.

Lifting one rainbarrel isn’t a big deal,  lifting 260 is a lot, so we could use people for the whole time, and for shifts, 3-5 and 5-7. There will be roles sitting at the check in table, holding signs, directing traffic, and placing barrels into cars.

Please email Denis MacDougall to let him know if you can volunteer, and for which shifts.

Thank you,

Alicia

Alicia L Hunt

Director of Community Development, Energy & Environment

Environmental Agent

City of Medford

City Hall, Room 308

85 George P. Hassett Dr.

Medford, MA 02155

Ah...@medford-ma.gov

(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/departments/community-development/

http://gogreenmedford.com/

Twitter: @GoGreenMedford

https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

Alicia L Hunt

Apr 23, 2021, 11:44:04 AM4/23/21
to ah...@medford-ma.gov, Go Green Medford, Denis MacDougall
Correction, it’s over 315 rain barrels sold!!!!

Alicia Hunt

--
This email list is for those interested in discussing green and environmental issues in the CIty of Medford, MA.
---