Available to help at shredding tomorrow?

Alicia Hunt

Nov 6, 2020, 5:27:42 PM11/6/20
to Medford Energy committee, Go Green Medford, Pamela Kelly

Hi,

If anyone is available to help at the shredding, tomorrow at Medford High School, that would be great.  I was hoping to have more students, I have one from 10:30-12 and two from 12-2:30, so if there are any “grownups” who are able to help for some or all of the time, I’d appreciate it.  We may need help directing traffic, we also need help unloading vehicles.  I’m also happy to have additional youth volunteers. FYI, we told the kids we’d buy pizza, so we’ll do that for adults too

If you can come, and can let me know, that will help with our stress levels.  We’ll be near the gym/Community Schools entrance on the left of the building.

Thank you,

Alicia

Alicia L Hunt

Acting Director of Community Development

Director of Energy & Environment

Environmental Agent

City of Medford

City Hall, Room 308

85 George P. Hassett Dr.

Medford, MA 02155

Ah...@medford-ma.gov

(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/departments/energy-and-environment/

http://www.medfordma.org/departments/community-development/

http://gogreenmedford.com/

Twitter: @GoGreenMedford

https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.