Cop26: PR Event or Progress - Bill McKibben Reports to Massachusetts

Barry Ingber

Nov 12, 2021, 2:04:29 PM11/12/21
to gogreen...@googlegroups.com

A nice tie-in to Senator Barrett’s presentation to the MEEC on Wednesday!

Perhaps it will provide some ideas for the Barrett Q&A?

Barry

Climate Crisis - Action or Inaction? What Happened at Cop26 and What Didn't

Join us on Nov. 14th at 7 pm for Bill McKibben's, founder of 350.Org, first report following Cop26. RSVP Here. What did and didn't happen? Greta Thunberg and many activists have already declared the summit a PR event and largely a failure. Hear from McKibben and other Massachusetts Climate leaders this Sunday. With the summit over, what happens next is up to Us.

M. Page-Lieberman

Nov 14, 2021, 1:55:28 PM11/14/21
to gogreen...@googlegroups.com
Barry, I'm incredibly excited about this tonight, and it's also good to see that Cabell will be speaking. I exchanged messages with her recently during a Mass Power Forward meeting, as she let me know that the Green New Deal Network that she's a member of would be discussing a possible campaign to get the funding for the Green New Deal for Public Schools components that had been removed from the Build Back Better bill reinstated

Thank you.

--
This email list is for those interested in discussing green and environmental issues in the CIty of Medford, MA.
---