Harvest Your Energy Festival, is Saturday, 10/15/2022, Save the Date!

ell...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2022, 4:41:34 PM10/9/22
to gogreen...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

The City of Medford, Harvest Your Energy Festival is next Saturday, October 15, 2022
from 12 - 3 p.m. at the rear of the McGlynn Middle School near the wind turbine at Riverbend Park.
In case of inclement weather, we move inside the McGlynn Middle School.

The Harvest Your Energy Festival is a family friendly event for residents, organizations and businesses to come together and learn about energy savings, the environment and sustainability while enjoying presentations, events and entertainment.

A few highlights at this year's festival:
(3) Recycling opportunities;  paper shredding, electronics recycling and material/clothing recycling.
The Medford Board of Health will be giving out free Covid test kits.

For all the festival information, visit our Harvest Your Energy Festival webpage
Please share and like our posts on Instagram.

If you would like to volunteer at the event, we welcome you to join us in supporting sustainability and building our community. We have an online Volunteer Sign-Up form link here

Please, save the date and we look forward to seeing you at the festival.

Warm regards,

Lauretta James
Harvest Your Energy Festival Coordinator
Office of Planning, Development, and Sustainability
Medford City Hall, Office 308
85 George P Hassett Drive
Medford MA, 02155