Missing gdt.h

Daniel OCL

Jan 29, 2011, 11:57:25 PM1/29/11
to gofy
Hi Folks!

I'm trying to build gofy but i got an error in the building process
when rt0.s try to include gdt.h

Looking in the change log i found that rt0.s was changed to include
this file in the revision a289046ea6, but no gdt.h add to the repo in
later revisions.

For what i see the development is going well, I would love to see it
running.

aiju

Feb 13, 2011, 10:49:04 AM2/13/11
to gofy
added it
I'm currently stalling gofy development, mainly because of language
immaturity; every week they do some major changes on the runtime,
reflect it in the compiler, thus breaking gofy, forcing me to port the
changes, rewrite code and what not.
It's *really* annoying.

aiju

Collin Glass

Oct 10, 2013, 10:33:08 PM10/10/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Any thoughts on jumping back on this idea?