Is this even real??

Omar Radwan

May 17, 2014, 6:35:08 PM5/17/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
I was browing the internet and I stumbled apon the http://gofy.cat-v.org/ website. I honestly thought it was a joke, and a really good one. But I browsed some of the source code and I realized you guys are serious with the project. I'm really interersted in it. I am personally going to start learning Go, but I don't think I'm going to be experienced enought in a few months to be able to help. But is this real? Or a massive april fools joke? What type of kernel is it going to be? Are you guys planning to port GNU userland to GoFY? Is it going to use GCC?