GOES-U Launch

rich T

Jun 25, 2024, 6:05:41 PMJun 25
to goestools-users
Late this afternoon GOES-U was launched.

Gadget Lust

Jul 2, 2024, 9:05:30 PMJul 2
to goestools-users
Will GOES-Tools need an update or change to the configs when this satellite moves in to replace GOES-16?  Will we be able to see the new products?

Carl Reinemann

Jul 3, 2024, 8:06:44 AMJul 3
to goestools-users
Yes, You will need to add GOES-19 to your conf files just like you had to to receive GOES-18 directly or its relayed imagery..  All products remain the same as in previous GOES-R satellites.
I have a conf file on my site that includes GOES 19 that you can pull from if you choose to
https://usradioguy.com/programming-a-pi-for-goestools/#updategoestools
Carl
USRadioguy.com

samso...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2024, 7:55:29 AM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to goestools-users
Any clue as to when GOES-19 may start sending down data?