Some screen caps from my GOES Vitality software running on Windows

Carl Reinemann

Jun 21, 2022, 5:41:43 PM6/21/22
to goestools-users
Setup and running on both GOES 17 and GOES 16 systems.
Screenshot 2022-06-21 162725.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-21 162859.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-21 162951.jpg
Screenshot 2022-06-21 164013.jpg
Menu Side Bar
Screenshot 2022-06-21 163729.jpg

Gadget Lust

Jun 21, 2022, 7:35:28 PM6/21/22
to goestools-users

Love it.  Been enjoying it here, too.  For some reason the local forecast page only works on one computer, but everything else does.  Hey,    Carl, could you share your upload script for the false color full disks every 30 minutes?   Been looking at lots of scripts, but I see you have already solved this.    If you are willing, much appreciated.

Carl Reinemann

Jun 22, 2022, 12:38:12 PM6/22/22
to goestools-users
Have a look at my website, I have a lot of what I have done posted there.  https://usradioguy.com/custom-imagery-scripts-for-goes/

Or are you just looking for the upload I use for uploading to a website?

Carl

Gadget Lust

Jun 22, 2022, 12:50:42 PM6/22/22
to goestoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carl,

Yes, I have your website bookmarked, and am using some of your scripts and enhancements.  But you are right, I am looking for how you take the latest FD-FC and upload it automatically and on-schedule.

Thanks

Bob Harvey
Sent from my iPad