Godly Christian Music Growing

Peter Schrock

Jan 6, 2017, 5:01:47 PM1/6/17
to Godly Christian Ministries
We Are Still Here
We know it been a while since you heard from us, but GodChristianMusic.com is still here and running. Over the last couple years, we have added a couple thousand more songs from musicians all over the world and have been touching lives through this work. We have also recently started a new work that we wanted to let you know about.

Our New Work

It can be challenging to maintain a daily walk with God and so we have launched an entirely new system to keep Christians from getting burned out. You can learn more by watching our video or by going to BibleStudyTogether.com or visiting us on facebook.

Click Here to Watch Now
Click Here to Watch Now

Our unique approach to reading the scriptures can take people through the whole Bible with less than 10 minutes a day of reading. Unlike other reading plans that just slap random passages together, this new study interweaves the New Testament and Old Testament so that Old Testament stories, psalms, and prophecies connect as much as possible to New Testament teaching, while maintaining its original context. So when you are reading in James about Abraham offering Isaac on the altar, you are also reading this account in Genesis. Likewise, when you are reading about the Day of Atonement in Leviticus, you are also reading in Hebrews about Jesus being the fulfillment of this sacrifice. With this study, you are always reading something encouraging and inspiring because nearly every day has both a New Testament and Old Testament reading. Each day’s reading stops in a logical place so that you are not left in the middle of a story or a teaching. This plan has sorted and organized the Old Testament into a single story so that you can understand how the whole Old Testament history fits together. Even the Gospels have been connected so you can easily compare the 4 accounts in the daily readings. In the end, this study plan is more than a chronological Bible or cross-reference tool. It’s a comprehensive guide to take a group of people through the whole Bible and keep them from getting burned out. Learn more about our mobile and offline reading tools here at www.BibleStudyTogether.com.  If you like what we are doing, help us get the word out by sharing our facebook page and inviting others to read through the Bible with you!

More Music On the Way
We are constantly adding more music to GodChristianMusic.com and are always taking on new Musicians.  If you haven't come to the site in a while, come and find out what's new.  If you know someone who has been recording music and would like to share it, let them know about the opportunity we can offer them.