Custom terminate_timeout

Rayko Diarghi

Apr 27, 2015, 6:06:53 PM4/27/15
to god...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I was wondering if there's an effective way to set terminate_timeout variable to something higher than 10 seconds. I see it's defined on the classes and that can be set somehow, but I'm not sure where this settings needs to be.

I suspect master.conf would be a good place, before anything else. Is that correct? Is there a better way?

Thanks

Rayko Diarghi

Apr 28, 2015, 3:00:36 PM4/28/15
to god...@googlegroups.com
Well, after actually trying it seems it is working. I succesfully increased the global terminate timeout of god up to 120 seconds instead of just 10. Placing this config on the first config you load into god works (ie master.conf), in case anyone else needs this.