Fwd: Revive US Video Message

Langenbahns

Oct 15, 2016, 4:24:14 PM10/15/16
to god-is-on-the-move
Pass this message on to all your friends in all states.

Date: October 18th
Time: 8PM (ET) / 7PM (CT)
Tape Delayed to 7PM (MT) / 8PM (PT)

This message was intended for: lange...@comcast.net
You were added to the system April 14, 2015.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email